Calling All Board Directors, Executive Managers and Company Secretaries Preparing for the NDIS! Spotlight Bulletin
Are you a Board, Executive Manager and Company Secretary in the health care sector?
Do you fully understand the impact of NDIS changes on your governance and risk management practices?
How can you ensure that your organisation, board and executives are compliant with the amended legal and regulatory obligations?
There are so many complex questions to address. But we’re here to help you.
Providers need to rethink their business models to survive in this new market-driven environment. And they must now adapt their organisational governance and risk management, principles and practices to meet the NDIS demands.
The Queensland Alliance for Mental Health and Governance Institute of Australia have developed two new NDIS-specific governance and risk management training courses to assist providers in meeting the challenge of governing and managing risk in the new environment.
- NDIS Governance Essentials
- NDIS Risk Management Essentials.
Complete these courses to:
- appreciate why governance is important, particularly within the NDIS context
- comprehend the roles of governing bodies (boards) and the company secretary’s role
- understand risk management in an organisational context, particularly for NDIS service providers and the risks associated with funding changes, systemic reforms and evolving changes to these models combined with the uncertainty that these changes bring
- recognise the benefits of effective governance and risk management in terms of business opportunity and strategy.
Each course is delivered face-to-face in our training rooms or as in-house training at your offices.
These courses are proudly presented in conjunction with Queensland Alliance for Mental Health.
Register your interest
If your organisation has been impacted by NDIS, register your interest to stay up-to-date on our new NDIS-specific courses being offered in Brisbane on 22 August and then more dates around the country.