QAMH Current Events
Mind the Gap Workshop: Identify the gaps and help your organisation thrive in your transition to NDIS
DATE: 9th November 2017
TIME: 9am to 4:30pm
LOCATION: Emporium Hotel Brisbane, 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
REGISTRATION: Click here and you will be taken to EventBrite to complete your registration.
Queensland Alliance for Mental Health (QAMH) is pleased to invite you to a very exciting one-day only workshop, which we hope will be game changing for your organisation as you strive to provide the best possible service for your customers.
We are providing tailored support through small group workshops to address specific business issues with subject matter experts. These experts will cover a range of topics such as change management, innovation in service delivery, operational efficiencies, as well as provide guidance and support during the sessions.
Future proof your organisation today – REGISTER HERE.
YOUR PANEL OF EXPERTS:
The workshop is facilitated by Andrew Hamilton, Director – Hamilton Consulting.
Special guest, Ivan Frkovic, Queensland Mental Health Commissioner.
Carolyn McSweeney – 6peas
Financial assessment – keeping operating costs low, activity based costing & financial planning
Russell Postle, Consultant Business Services – BDO
Information technology to support your business
Gary Bourke, CEO – ARAFMI
Innovation in service delivery (around NDIS)
Norman Thurecht, Partner, and Michelle McDade, Client Director – Pitcher Partners
Marketing & Communications
James Christie, Principal Consultant – Social Scaffolding
Partnering, strategic alliances & mergers
Stephen Mungomery, Principal Consultant – Social Scaffolding
Process mapping, change management & quality control
Andrew Dempster and Jessica Gibson – KPMG
Arthur Kirk, Managing Director – Intuit Advisory
Matthew Gillett, Industry Development Manager – Community Services Industry Alliance (CSIA)
View the speaker profiles here (*subject to change).
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Future-proof our organisation
- Check your pulse – an opportunity for you to review your organisation
- Identify gaps in areas such as workforce management, financial assessment, strategic alliances and mergers, process mapping and change management, innovation in service delivery, and more
- Attend sessions led by subject matter experts, with an opportunity to explore each topic further during sessions.
FORMAT OF THE DAY:
- Four sessions of workshops will run throughout the day
- Attendees will be seated at the workshops of their choice, which they will be given the opportunity to pre-select
- Topics will run concurrently – our facilitator will move the attendees to their next workshop of choice throughout the course of the day
- Our Panel of Experts will close off the day with a presentation and Q & A session.
View the agenda here (*subject to change).
If you have any questions, please contact QAMH on 07 3252 9411/ firstname.lastname@example.org