CheckUP Calls for Abstracts for its 2017 Forum: Spotlight Member Activities
13 June 2017
CheckUp will be hosting its signature event, the CheckUP Forum 2017 on 8th September. This year, following keynote presentations, there will be two concurrent sessions that will include a variety of presentations from CheckUP members and stakeholders.
From now until 26 June, CheckUP is calling for submissions form organisations that are undertaking work in one or more of the six topic areas:
Forming collaborations and partnerships
Engaging with communities.
Using data and digital solutions
Implementing new workforce solutions.
Moving from illness to wellness
Providing cross-sectoral care.
- The CheckUP Forum will be held at Rydges Southbank, Brisbane on Friday 8th September.
- Call for abstract submission close at 5.00 pm on Monday 26th June.
- If your abstract is successful, you will be notified by Friday 30 June.
- Abstracts not selected for a concurrent session may be offered a poster presentation.
- If your abstract is successful, you will receive one complimentary ticket to the CheckUP Forum.
- Reimbursement for other costs associated with attending the CheckUP Forum and/or Networking Dinner (e.g. travel, accommodation) is not available.
- Additional information is located in the Call for Abstract form.
For further details, see the Call for Abstracts form.