Our members can access resources that strengthen their organisations, connect with colleagues and create a solid evidence base for community mental health interventions. QAMH offers members:
- Discounts to QAMH events.
- Regular mental health news, notice of events and training.
- Representation at state and national levels through QAMH’s participation in Community Mental Health Australia (CMHA).
- Latest information on mental health reforms including the ability to contribute to the Queensland Transition to NDIS for Mental Health Strategic Forum.
- State-wide influence.
- The opportunity to have your voice heard with one vote at the QAMH annual alliance meets.
- The opportunity to nominate for QAMH’s Board (for General members only).
- Invitations to exclusive QAMH member-only events.
- Connections and networking with other members and people from other sectors.
- Strategic support through individual consultation with the CEO and management team, giving members access to high-level strategic thinking and advice.
- Information through regular member-only emails synthesizing information on the issues affecting the community mental health sector and opportunities to take action.
There are two categories of QAMH membership:
General: Organisations or groups that play a significant role in serving the needs of people affected by mental illness or psychiatric disability. General members subscribe to the objects of QAMH, are bound to the Alliance Rules, and are given voting rights at Annual Alliance Meetings.
Associate: Organisations, groups or individuals that subscribe to the objects of QAMH and are bound to the Alliance Rules, but are not eligible for General membership.
Applying for membership
The member representative nominated on the membership application form will be a key contact for your organisation’s involvement with QAMH. They will be a senior member of your organisation (for example CEO, Executive Director or Senior Manager) who will receive direct communication from QAMH and be able to be elected to the QAMH Board (for general memberships only where appropriate).
To apply, please complete and submit the relevant application form below to email@example.com.
General Membership Application
Associate Membership (Industry & Individual) Application
These online forms include a link to our Alliance Rules. Please ensure these Rules are read and tick where indicated to accept these rules.